DateApril 26, 2019 - 12:00pm to 1:00pm
Presenter: Amer H. Zureikat, MD, FACS
- Discuss the current management of pancreatic cancer.
- Describe the advantages of robotic over conventional pancreatic surgery.
- Outline the safety and feasibility of robotic pancreatic surgery.
- Review the options and indications for management of pancreatic cancer.
- Describe the benefits and limitations of robotic technology for pancreatic surgery.
The University Of Pittsburgh School Of Medicine is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
The University Of Pittsburgh School Of Medicine designates this live activity for a maximum of 1.0 AMA PRA Category 1 CreditsTM. Each physician should only claim credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Other healthcare professionals are awarded .1 continuing education units (CE’s) which are equal to 1.0 contact hours.
Location and Address
Trinity Hospital Conference Room, Tony Teramana Cancer Center
3204 Johnson Rd, Steubenville, OH 43952